Who doesn’t love to take a spa? But In a busy life, this could not happen frequently. Going to a spa center takes a lot of time and it is costly. What if we could do it at home? And How can we do this? Here are the 10 amazing ideas and ways you can enjoy a beautiful spa at home.
10 Ways You Can Have Spa at Home
There are many kinds of spas. Body spas, Hair spas, and foot spas are some common spas that we take in the spa center. Also, we take different types of massage like Thai massage, Aromatherapy massage, Swedish massage, Foot massage, full-body massage and oil massage. We can enjoy all of them together and enjoy a refreshing spa at home if we want. For this, you must follow our steps.
1. Set the Mood
First matters first, start your “me-time” via staging your environment. This can imply turning on your favored Spotify playlist, ingesting a cup of tea or coffee, the usage of a perfume diffuser, lighting a scented candle, or all of the above. You can additionally study an e-book, watch Netflix and exercise yoga if that’s your idea of entering into the temper. There’s no difficult and speedy rule to this step, so take it slow and go away from all issues and judgments outside the door.
2. Take A Hot Bath
This is an outstanding way to have a spa at home. Enhance your tub and give you the blessings of aromatherapy. You don’t need to limit yourself to bath salts. Sense unfastened to feature bubble bathtubs, bath oils, bath beads, bath bombs, and whatever else that allows you to loosen up.
If you want, you can add milk and oatmeal to your bathtub, because these have a moisturizing effect and are fantastic for dry skin.
Or try adding almond oil, jojoba oil or even a spoonful of coconut oil. You’ll come out of the tub with infant-gentle skin. You can also apply shampoo to wash your hair.
3. Apply a Hair Mask
After taking the bath you can apply a hair mask. There are different types of hair masks according to your hair. Hair fall masks, Dandruff-free hair masks, and Protein hair masks are some common hair masks. You can apply anyone which is suitable for your hair. You can take an oil massage if you want. Argan oil, olive oil, almond oil or coconut oil is very beneficial for your hair.
4. Take A Steam Treatment
It is a very important part of a spa. You can easily take steam at home.
Fill a small pot with water and warm it on the stove till it starts to steam. Drape a towel over the back of your head and preserve your head over the pot to permit the steam to caress your face. Preserve it there for two to three mins to get the overall blessings of the steam.
Make sure now not to preserve your face so close that it feels extraordinarily warm. Your face needs to sense particularly warm, but no longer uncomfortably warm.
Growth in the pleasure of facial steam by including some drops of essential oil in the pot. Lavender, tea tree oil and rose water all have a calming impact.
You could steam your hair from the comforts of your property too. All you need is a small towel and a pair of shower caps.
Gather all your hair and put on the primary shower cap. Dip the towel in heated water or warm up a moist towel by way of microwaving it for 2 mins. Wring out the extra water to save you the hot water from burning your skin. Now region the towel on the pinnacle of the first bathe cap and thoroughly cowl it up with the second one bathe cap.
5. Apply Exfoliators On Your Body And Face
Exfoliate your body and face with packaging or homemade scrub. You can apply it to your arms, legs, neck, torso and face. It removes dead skin cells from our bodies. It will give you soft and glowing skin. Use the body scrub in gentle circular motions and clean with warm water. 2 tablespoons of grounded coffee, and 2 tbsp. of brown sugar mixed with olive oil is a great body scrub. You can use this homemade body scrub and get soft skin.
6. Give A Gentle Massage On Your Sore Muscles
With all the tough work you do during spa days, you might have sore returned, legs, hands or neck. Take time to knead your muscle tissue together with your hands to loosen yourself up in the heated water.
7. Apply a Face Mask
A face mask is very important for your face. It will give you soft skin. You can use a readymade face mask or a homemade one mixed with natural ingredients. Apply it to your face and keep it for fifteen to twenty minutes. Then wash with warm water and get baby skin. Some easy homemade face mask recipes for a spa at home are listed below.
- For dry skin: Mix 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon olive oil
- For regular skin: Mix 1 teaspoon honey and 1 smashed banana
- For oily skin: Mix 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon cosmetic clay
8. Do Some Eye Treatment
Your eye area also needs a facial. Gently massage your eye area with a finger. Apply an eye mask or any homemade remedy. Potato and cucumber juice and honey can be the best eye cream.
9. Doing Mani & Pedi
Well, it is true that it is not possible to get the optimal spa at home which you enjoy in a spa center. But, you can do these instead;
- Remove your old polish. Start with an easy slate using casting off the vintage nail polish out of your fingernails and toenails. Use acetone-unfastened nail polish remover if possible, because acetone dries out your nails.
- Soak your palms. Prepare a bowl of warm water and soak them for 5 minutes with your nails completely submerged. This may melt the nails and cuticles to lead them to a simpler form.
Don’t use oils or soaps inside the bowl of warm water. It’s higher to apply simple water so there won’t be residue on your arms when you paint them.
- Trim and report your nails. Use fingernail clippers or scissors to form each of your nails into crescent shapes, rounding off the rims. Use a nail file to smooth difficult spots and even out the shapes, so that every one of your nail’s appearance is professionally trimmed.
- Push back your cuticles. Take a cuticle pusher or orange stick and gently push back your cuticles so they’re no longer visible on your nails. Be very gentle, and do not rip or trim the cuticles, since you need them in place to protect your fingers from infection.
- Follow your polish. An awesome nail cutting has at least three coats: a base coat, a coloration, and a top coat. Some people like to use more than one color coat to make sure most insurance. Permit your nails to dry absolutely among coats to prevent smudging.
If you need to color a design on your nails, do it after the color coat, then upload the pinnacle coat remaining to seal it in.
- Soak and exfoliate your feet. Toes frequently get disregarded in each daycare, however, this is your spa day, so make the effort to do it properly! Soak your toes inside the bath or in a bowl packed with heated water. In case your feet are dry or callused, use a pumice stone to eliminate the rough spots.
Some tough calluses need greater help coming off. Attempt a callus shaver or some other device designed to remove dry skin.
- Trim and polish your toenails. Shape your toenails with clippers, making sure to spherical off the edges to prevent ingrown toenails. Both go all out and do a three-coat pedicure, or surely practice a coat of clear polish to guard and beautify your toenails.
10. Moisturize Your Face & Body
Lure in the moisture out of your facial remedies using a good cream on your face to end the technique. You can use either a store-bought cream or a little facial oil, like jojoba, argan, or almond oil. These oils balance your skin without causing acne.
In case your skin is very dry, use coconut oil. But, if you’re liable to getting clogged pores, coconut oil would possibly lead to zits.
Enjoy A Healthy Spa At Home
Men and women both can have a spa at home or a salon. It refreshes their mind. You can try the spa at home. But it is a lengthy process you may become bored by doing it yourself. If you have much time and a great spa go to Bliss Spa BD. They have all kinds of spa services. You can get their facial, body spa, hair spa and pedicure & manicure.